Looking young and having radiant skin
Looking young and having radiant skin is perhaps one of the most beneficial things that can satisfy ourselves.
It helps keep our self-esteem and self-confidence intact, but as we age, signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles start to appear too.
If you want to improve your physical appearance safely and effectively without having to go under the knife, Profhilo treatment Singapore may be the answer to your question.
What is Profhilo and how does it benefit you ?
Profhilo is the pioneer of BDDE-free injectable treatment that uses hyaluronic acid to keep the skin hydrated and improve the skin’s laxity. Unlike any other, Profhilo contains high amounts of hyaluronic acid, providing your skin aims to improve skin laxity and combat signs of ageing. It contains a high concentration of hyaluronic acid at 64 mg/2cc, and the stabilised hyaluronic acid lasts in the skin for approximately 28 days which helps stimulate collagen and elastin stem cell production that leaves the skin renewed and youthful. On top of breathing a new life into ageing skin, Profhilo can also be applied to many areas, and not just your face!
What are the Benefits of Profhilo and what is it for?
Profhilo has been gaining increased attention because of the benefits it offers to its users.
It has four key benefits that prove that this aesthetic treatment is a comprehensive solution.
- Boosts collagen and elastin solution – Various types of elastin and collagen at different levels of the skin are stimulated to give the skin a firmer, tighter, and lifted effect.
- Keeps the skin hydrated – The H-HA component of hyaluronic acid that is slowly released keeps the epidermis well-hydrated.
- Helps treat acne scars – Profhilo also contributes to the tissue repair process of the skin which makes it suitable for treating acne scars.
- Maintains the health of the skin – The ingredients of Profhilo relieve and prevent the visible signs of ageing, and it also keeps the skin healthy.
Where Can Profhilo Be Injected and How Many Injection Points are Required?
Just 5 injections on each side of the face. To minimise any discomfort to the patient, the treatment area will be numbed prior to the injection.
To achieve the most optimal results,
- The first 2 to 3 Profhilo injections should be administered once a month for 2 to 3 months.
- Subsequent injections should be administered every 6-9 months to maintain Profhilo’s effect on the skin.
Although Profhilo is commonly injected on the lower face and cheek area, it can also be injected in the following:
- Deep acne scars
- Neck area
- Arms and hands
- Chest area
Compared to other skin care procedures that may require more injection points, Profhilo has considerably fewer.
How loss of Collagen has a direct impact on ageing for women ?
Profhilo aims to hydrate the skin and give it a tighter and lifted look.
The hyaluronic acid it contains stimulates various types of collagen and elastin and is also known to restore the overall integrity and health of the skin.
As mentioned, it requires a day of recovery, and it is known to produce minimal side effects as well.
When compared to traditional skin boosters, it also restores the skin’s hydration and improves skin elasticity.
However, these traditional skin boosters cannot be done too frequently because it takes longer for the patient to recover from the procedure, unlike Profhilo, which offers minimal downtime.